Happy Week!



Oh yes, that's what this post is about!

It just occurred to me this morning that November is already gone and we have December coming up.
Before you know it, we are in the year 2016.
So you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to try to make every hour of this week count-not trying to rush out of the desperation that I haven't achieved what I set out to achieve this year.
I'm going to read.
I'm going to draft
I'm going to write
I'm going to work 
I'm going to add value to my self this week. And the first thing is to make sure I treat my hair to some loving this week!
What do you want to do this week that will add some value to you? it could be visiting that Aunt of yours or seeing a Friend or  going to a prayer or social meeting. it could be cleaning out your room a day at a time. Whatever it is, let me know and if you need a reminder this week, just drop a message on the blog-not Facebook but this blog and tell me what it is. I can send you a message via this blog or email and hold you to it.

Let's get started!


Comments

  1. your stuffs are nice and interesting, you have a good website

    pls endeavor to visit my website
    www.braveheart247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment