Operation December 2014: Promises to Myself

We all make a lot of resolutions; everyday, we resolve not to buy things on impulse, not to est that chocolate, not to do this or resolve to do one thing or the another. So this is a list of things I promise myself  I will achieve by December, 2014.

I promise that by December, 2014,:

1.I will have bra length hair. (Whatdoyoknow? I'm "natural". Doesn't mean other textures don't set targets for themselves but let's face it, it's a fetish for most naturals)

2. I will have a 27 inch waist. (Right now, my waist size is 30 to 31 inches)

3. I will go on a 21 day fruit and vegetables diet

4. I will have a smoother and glowing complexion by working out and eating healthy

5. I will finish two courses on Alison

6. I will read two books a month

7. I will write at least four articles a month on this blog

8. I will give out three recharge cards to unsuspecting persons every month

9. I will have a new Sony Xperia or HTC phone.

10. I will have a Lexus RX330! ( Yeah, baby!)


I will keep updating this particular post with realistic and achievable goals.

Wish me luck!



Comments