It's a GIRL!!!

Source: kuzobaby.com



So my Sister gave birth to a bouncing baby girl! Yippee!

She’s so cute and lovely and adorable. She weighs approximately 3.6kg! Big baby, I tell you. So now we have another girl to love and dote on and I think we all needed it. Our first grandchild in the Alfa’s family was a girl, the fairest you have ever seen with the most rosy lips and so fair. Sadly for us but good for her, she is in Heaven now and we shall definitely see her again. But I have three strong handsome nephews, one from each of my elder ones. So we were in need of some female to love again.

You should see her. She’s already demanding her rights as the favourite now and she’s so healthy. I think she looks more like her mother than her dad. Her elder brother is the spitting image of his father.

Welcome to the world dear one!

We can’t wait for you to grow up and have your doting uncles and aunties fawn over you!
May all of God’s love and favour shadow you and you shall continually dwell in God’s house.

Comments