IT'S 2015!!!



Source: http://www.happynew-year2015.com

Yippeee!!!!

Seriously, I'm just laughing at myself. Look at the date. A little late to be giving a happy new year shout out, abi?

Anyway, this is the first post I'm writing in 2015 so it is a biggie for me. I'm wishing you and myself a happy new year. May the things that troubled us in 2014 not trouble us in 2015! Amen! May our enemies become God's enemies! Amen! May our doors be open for good in this year! Amen!
You know how it is. I honestly look forward to 2015- I'm a bit nervous, yeah which is why I haven't posted anything yet. But it's time to plunge in and swim or take the oars and row! 2015 will be BIG for me. I didn't achieve some of the things I set outto achieve in 2014 but I've learned more than a couple of things and I'm forging forward.

New Year resolutions? Hmmmm, I'm still working on that. Make we dey see.

Happy New Year!!!

Comments