Purple Silk Treats- Cupcake Monday Deliciousness!!!

On Monday, I got treated to a Purple Silk Treat Special-The most amazing cupcakes ever.

It was oh so delicious and really really nice. You know I love my cupcakes! I had to wait until evening to try it out but it was worth it. Mercy Godwin of Purple Silk Treats just brought it to work and I was deliciously surprised.


You should order her cupcakes. Mercy also makes the most assorted treats with amazing ingredients- rice krispies, oreos, candy, funky bars etc. The whole works!

And if you're looking for that "Ah" edge to spice up and set the mood for your weekend getaway, romantic night, honey moon stuffs, her creativity with the intimate affairs section of Purple Silk Treats will thrill you- think purple and silk sheets...ehem.






Thank you Mercy! I loved them all!!! If you're interested in ordering, please call  08061562584 and tell her you're from moi. She'll definitely give you a discount.

Forgive the quality of the pictures! I'll take better ones and send!

Yum Yum!

Comments