HOW TO SNAG A RICH & FINE BOBO

Ok, don't crucify me for getting into this subject or topic as per I am getting married soon but I gotta say something.(I wrote this piece awhile ago)

You see, a few friends of mine were discussing how one babe got one correct guy even though the babe was cheating on him and asking ourselves questions like, "Are we not fine enough" to get the dude? Or "Is there a veil covering our heads so the correct guys cannot see?"

I feel it o especially when it is Okada riders that have the nerve to say, "Hello Queen, How you be?". I feel it. I have often joked with my friends and said, "Ha, where can I get me some of these?" (No offence to MI and I KNOW none taken. Lol!" So I have decided to come to your rescue on why some girls seem to have the best guys- you know the type: The type where the Car's Chassis or Leather smells of Money; The house- Money; The Job- Mega Money; The Family- Dripping money. Everywhere you look, it is money you see. Aha! I know what you want na; I  will give you na.

Now these are the things you should do to snag that rich bobo with fine Aston martin. Read carefully o:

1. Change your Dressing

Source: www.cosmopolitan.com

Yes o. You need to. Look, it doesn't have to be like you packed all the most expensive things in the world. No no. I know a few babes who don't have jobs or even men and they still look better than I do- I, Achenyo, that is working o! Have you seen that kind of thing? And they are the ones who get the men falling over themselves to open the doors so they can pass. Okada man will think first before toasting them when they look at their skin sef. So maintain that glowing skin and you become a walking billboard to attract a dude who will have to think if he can maintain your level or surpass it not bring your glory down. Kapish!

2.  Go For Ajebo Weddings

Source: www.jadeafrican.com

Having taken care of your skin the next thing to do is attend serious big weddings. Not just normal average weddings (although be careful here; some average guy may have a correct friend or cousin o). Weddings are the best places to see potential RICH bobo. Look out for the ones that are spraying mint or dollars. But be careful here too. One girl started tripping for a guy who was spraying mint and dollars at a wedding only for her to find out later that the dude was helping his friend share the money and was a Marketer for an inverter company that has not yet made it's name in Nigeria. I don't know if she gave him the cookie; I suspect she did with the way she was so bitter;the guy was thinking he had snagged a banker na so he started asking for money. I have told you o.

3. Change your Friends OR at Least Add New Ones

Source: www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

How do you think you can make it to those serious owambe weddings that have invites? How do you think you can get those delightful exclusive girls hangout or showers if you don't change your friends or meet new ones? If you still have friends that are asking you to go to Chapman spot in Gwagwalada( You know the one abi? to hang out so you can meet  university students or residents or maybe you're still hanging out at Tetrazzini...(forgive if this isn't the spelling). Honey, how do you expect Prince Bobo to find you. Unless he's into some hostile takeover of the spot, chances are most likely you won't find him o. So associate with people who will connect you. Maybe the friend was a former beauty queen, build on her contacts oh. Before you know it, you may become a star sef in Hollywood.

Take it serious.

4. Change your hang out spot

Source: www.bbb.org

Your idea of a good time is to go and watch a movie abi? Who will look at you there? Especially when you are watching it at 11.00 am or 2.00 pm. Unless there's some miracle, chances are high you won't find him- you know the him you want there o! I have said it. Don't be dry. It must not be a club;what about a book club? Seriously, one top shot from PWC or, what's the other one, all these bookie people can be there to return a book and spot this fine looking, well dressed babe(you na) and say, "Wait a minute; she must be intelligent" and then chase you. Se finish! So change location and you need number 3. You have to meet friends. Go out for events, you may pay money. In fact, go for the ones where you have to pay money. A place where a ticket costs 5,000 for the least and 100,000 for the highest (or mid level) is a cool lace to start. Big men go for worthwhile functions. Make it worth your while.



5. Stop Trekking

Sourcerhythmsandbluez.blogspot.com

It's not walking. It's trekking! Why won't that Ibo guy walk up to you and start saying, "Moooommyyyy, why rush fast na?"(seriously, this happened to me). It's because you are just trekking unnecessarily especially when the sun is at 42 degrees- why are you trekking? Get friends that have cars or get one yourself. 

Source: www.therichest.com
Unless you are trekking in traffic and you stylishly step in front of a smooth Chevrolet or Mercedes ml  so it hits you and the guy can rush out and take you to the hospital and fall in love with you when he's done paying your medical bills(awwhhhh-we hope he's not married) sha make sure the contents of your bag are intact. You don't get? I'll tell you why? 




6. Eliminate "Eliminatables" from the bag

Source: www.womenpla.net


If you want to pull this stunt of stepping in front of a car, make sure your bag is intact just in case it's open and the bag is flung open when the impact hits you- we ladies can be fond of leaving things in our bag and we don't want people to see. What if or should he take you to the hospital and rummaging through your bag for your identity or something, and he sees half eaten boiled corn in a polythene bag? Or roasted corn in newspaper with roasted pear, of which the pear is squashed and the newspaper has stuck to the roasted corn? Aha,! tufts of hair from your weave, banana etc, please don't leave it in your bag. One day, a guy gave me a ride and I was so embarrassed because I opened my bag to get my phone and see clumps of "leather" and it was making noise. What was inside? Ask me o! To be fair, he may see the corn and say, "Now, here's a real girl"


7. No more Kekes or Bikes

Sourcehttp://www.vanguardngr.com/

Source: theeagleonline.com.ng

The bike man can toast you because you are on his bike. Imagine just today, I took a bike and the guy was busy asking, am I Ibo, I say no, am I Yoruba, I say no, what am I? I said, I am Kogi? Oh, so you no bi benin? eh? I didn't talk again. He then said, "toh, I go collect your number call you. you fine". MI, are you hearing? It is well o. So, stop taking keke and bike o. You're a big girl;take cabs and taxis (not along o), you know they won't pass koro areas so Bobo may just be passing by in his BMW, tinted glasses and see you.



8. Get an Accent



Source: www.pinterest.com

Source: www.wikihow.com













It works o! I tell you. Danger is, it attracts what you don't want as well. By the time you have put "soro, soro" in your voice especially at an event, you'll get noticed. Warning: Just speak good English. Chances are Bobo is well travelled so he'll be like, "Fake accent" so just go jeh jeh, keep calm and speak what you know and can remember.


9. Be Visionary

Source: www.nairaland.com

Source: www.cp-africa.com














Source: myhub.yooco.org

It's ok to have a rich and fine bobo( be honest even people who are not  "fine" but have money become, smoking hot when money comes into the equation. However, you also need to be someone with foresight and instinct. That guy taking the BRT bus with you may just be the next Adenuga in 10 years (can you wait that long?); that tailor toasting you may just be Mai Atafo in 7 seven years. The guy trying to sell drinks may be a Ladi Delano in three years ( I had a crush on Ladi one time) Or the guy you use to give you rides in his jalopy can be next "The young shall grow". The Rich and fine bobo today can become broke three years down the line. It's important to have vision so you see where he's going and tag along or help him see it or fulfill it. I know a guy who used to give me rides in a broken beaten up vehicle;now he's doing some Eco thing and travelling to and fro the middle east. He is my friend but I know some ladies who turned him down sometimes because of what he wore or the car he drove( to be honest, he didn't try as well).



You wanna snag a rich and fine bobo? Be Visionary!

Selah!





Comments

  1. Bee you have started o! Lmao. Anyways good luck to us who will try all but the last too. It's well. Welldone and please am waiting for more. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have started o! Good luck to everyone. Let's be praying!

      Delete
  2. Kudos dearie!! you ve said it all. Dou its such a shame that a lot of young ladies today have decided to pay more attention to the first seven tips and have ended up totally ignoring the last and D most important tip.
    Truly not all dat glitters is gold...
    Thumbs up dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh mi gosh! Uredo! Thank you so much for dropping by! Very very true! Yes indeed, not all that glitters is gold!

      Delete
  3. Like they say, don't marry for money but go to where rich people are and marry for love!!! hehehehehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha! You got me cracking up! LOL! I wonder who came up with that proverb?

      Delete

Post a Comment