What's M.I for...now?

Hmmm,

You see from previous posts I have mentioned M.I as My Intended.

Now that I am married to him, surely, I can't call him that anymore on this post so I need your help guys to tell me what M.I should stand for in my future posts about him.

What do you think?

Guess what?

If you give me a good acronym by Monday next week and I accept it, you are entitled to a 1,500 naira airtime voucher of your network choice!

I'm serious.

So this is how it's going to work.

You give me a new acronym for M.I and put it in the comment box; if someone else has put it up, you can't put that up again.


Let's do this!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. HAhahahahaha! Incredible is rapper MI's signature. Thank you for checking in. So sad that I don't have people subscribed to this blog;deliberately didn't advertise and such! Well, baby steps as you said!
      MI as Mr Incredible?...No no but thank you!

      Delete
    2. My pleasure. had to put Mr. Incredible na, 1st thing that came to mind when i saw MI, lol.You'll get subscribers and followers in time dear, don't worry bout it, just keep doing ur thing. Larabah alone go make dem flock down and with a lil publicity, u just never know ;)

      Delete
    3. LOL! Honestly, this just made my day! I truly appreciate your comments

      Delete
  2. My Inseparable...... err still looking for my thinking cap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol@My Inseparable! Hmmm, not bad. Will think about it! Find it o!

      Delete
  3. My Insurance , MyOne InaMillion, My Irresistible,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha! Very creative! Insurance from what na? Hmmmm, well done!

      Delete

Post a Comment